Speak a new language fluently; with online self-study lessons through speech recognition, interactive online activities and one-on-one coaching from Berlitz instructors. Berlitz Flex offers you the flexibility to learn wherever you want, whenever you want based on your needs and goals. Flex is a virtual platform for learning English, German and Spanish in the most flexible way possible.
Discover the new world of language learning
- Study in your own pace with on-demand activities tailored for you.
- Accelerate your learning with extra activities designed to help you strength your knowledge.
A blend of live sessions with self-study
Berlitz Flex is a course that adapts you, not the other way around. It allows you to make your own schedule and improve your language skills by combining live sessions with self-study. You can access Berlitz Flex platform with your mobile phones, tablet or computer.
You can schedule private live coaching sessions to check your progress with a qualified Berlitz instructor. During one-on-one coaching, you will receive feedback and tips from your instructor to carry your learning to the next level.
Berlitz has developed an advanced speech recognition feature for Flex, therefore, learners can have conversation sessions through making full sentences and not just single words. With the advanced speech recognition technology, you can practice by yourself before receiving advice and feedback from your teacher.
How you learn a new language with Berlitz Flex
- Login to your online learning portal, MyBerlitz.
- Study at your own pace by completing the lessons.
- Schedule a one-on-one live coaching session with a Berlitz instructor to practice and review what you’ve learned.
- Boost your learning with the other activities offered by Flex and monitor your progress.
What Berlitz Flex is offering?
For 1 level with a 6-month long contract
- 36 self-paced lessons — A lesson includes a range of activities such as interactive videos, quizzes, drag and drop. Each lesson covers a specific goal. e.g. Introducing yourself.
- 36 optional reviews — An opportunity for students to improve their learning by reviewing the lessons they've learned. Each review corresponds to a lesson.
- 4 checkpoints — A checkpoint takes place every 10 lessons. It's a chance to review everything students have learned recently and rate their ability. It includes 10 questions, each corresponding to a lesson. Students can rate how easy these questions were.
- 4 culture lessons — Cultural facts available in English, German, Spanish and Japanese.
- 20 live coaching sessions — A chance for the student to practice the skills they've learned in the lessons they have completed, with an instructor. These are delivered live online and can be booked on MyBerlitz. (30 minutes). Sessions can be rescheduled up to 24 hours before session. Every lesson is recorded by the system. You may access those recorded lessons easily. 1 coaching session can be scheduled per day.Unlimited sessions when level completed (1 coaching session per day).
How it works?
I would like to thank the Berlitz Ankara family for believing in me and always supporting me in this process with great patience and devotion, even though I always gave up saying I can't speak, I forgot, I can't make it happen. Wait for me London!Gülay
Both the educational staff and the tutors were helpful, courteous, and result-oriented. I completely got what I expected from the course. I advanced my speaking, which was the most difficult fundamental skill for me to improve.Furkan
From the administration to the two teachers I worked with, I found great professionalism and quality. Thus, I had improved my knowledge from basic to a very good levelUmut
Find out more
Fill in the form below so we can reach you to answer your questions and better inform you.