Last Update 10 June 2018
Responsible Data Processing Body
Your personal data can be processed by Özce Eğitim Kurumları Danışmanlık Ticaret Ltd. Şti. (the "Company") as the responsible body for the processing of personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("Law No. 6698"), within the scope described below.
Purpose that Personal Data will be Processed
Your collected personal data is the subject of your disclosure for the purpose of making appointments, creating, evaluating and finalizing your complaint, creating an account, and also by our business units to make the necessary work for you so you can benefit from the products and services offered by our Company, tailored to your liking and usage habits of the products and services offered by our company. Personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698, for the purpose of ensuring the legal and commercial security of our Company and the persons who are in a commercial relationship with our Company, determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our Company.
Purpose that the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data is carried out by our business units in order to make appointments, create, evaluate and finalize your complaint, create an account, and also to make the necessary work for you so you can benefit you from the products and services offered by our Company, by customizing the products and services offered for you by our Company according to your preferences, usage habits and needs. Our business partners, suppliers, shareholders, affiliates, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, for the purpose of recommending and preparing special campaigns for you, ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those who are in a commercial relationship with our Company, determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our Company, can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data are collected by our Company based on different channels and different legal reasons, in order to improve the products and services we offer and to carry out our commercial activities. Your personal data gathered in this process are collected on the internet via our internet site, interview forms and social media channels, with complaint forms for legal reasons to take your appointments, create, process and finalize your complaint, and fulfill our obligations for the execution of after-sales services to be created within this framework. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in the above paragraphs of this Informative Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
Your Rights as the Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As a personal data owner, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company through the methods set out in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy shared with the public at www.berlitz-ankara.com, the evaluation will be finalized as soon as possible and free of charge within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by the Company. In this context, personal data owners has the following rights.;
- Learn whether their personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for the purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom personal data are domestically or internationally transferred,
- Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to demand the compensation of the damage.
Personal data owners can use their legal rights by contacting our Company by filling out the application form.
What our learners say
I would like to thank the Berlitz Ankara family for believing in me and always supporting me in this process with great patience and devotion, even though I always gave up saying I can't speak, I forgot, I can't make it happen. Wait for me London!Gülay
Both the educational staff and the tutors were helpful, courteous, and result-oriented. I completely got what I expected from the course. I advanced my speaking, which was the most difficult fundamental skill for me to improve.Furkan
From the administration to the two teachers I worked with, I found great professionalism and quality. Thus, I had improved my knowledge from basic to a very good levelUmut
Find out more
Fill in the form below so we can reach you to answer your questions and better inform you.