Last Update 09 June 2018
What Kind of Personal Information We Collect, and Why Do We Collect This Information?
In order to provide you with the best service, we collect some personal information about you. "Personal Information" is the data about you which is used to identify you. We currently collect personal information via email and forms on our website. The personal information we collect about you may include:
- IP Address,
- Email Address,
- Phone Number,
- Resume (when you apply for a job).
We only collect information that you voluntarily provide to us or to our partners (defined below) who share data with us. The areas where we use your personal information include:
- Usage of Email Address: We only use your email address to send notifications and answers to your questions. We will not give or sell your email address to third parties. In this regard, we comply with the Federal Trade Commission's CAN-SPAM Act and other spam laws.
- Interactions: Every time you interact with our website, the details of your interaction are collected and stored anonymously.
- Correspondence: We keep the emails sent to us.
- IP Address Usage: IP addresses are numbers that are automatically assigned to your computers, and when combined with other identifiable information, they can be considered as personal information. Your IP address is stored for legal reasons only.
What Type of General Information We Collect, and Why Do We Collect This Information?
"General Information" is information about you and your activities on our website that does not personally identify you. When you use the internet, your internet browser or the software you use exchanges various information with the website you visit. This information may include the identification number assigned to your server or internet connection, your computer's capacity and features, your geographic location, and your movement and activity on a particular website. We use this general information anonymously to generate statistics about our website visitors.
How We Use Your Information?
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To answer your questions,
- Providing customer service and resolving complaints,
- To improve our website and address technical issues,
- To contact you about the services provided on our website,
- To match the information we receive from you or other sources about you,
- To create a complete knowledge,
- To act in compliance with existing laws and regulations.
As an international language school operating in Turkey, we process your personal data in accordance with the national and international regulations. These regulations are listed below.
- Republic of Turkey Law No. 6563 on Regulating Electronic Commerce prepared for the implementation of the Regulation on Commercial Communications and Commercial Electronic Messages,
- Republic of Turkey Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data,
- European Union's General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679.
Disclosure of the Collected Information
Personal Preference for the Disclosure of Your Information
If you do not consent us to share your personal information with our partners for marketing purposes or if you do not consent us to contact you in certain ways, you can opt out of our contact list by contacting us on the contact page or as specified in the communication method.
If you think that any personal information we have collected about you is incorrect or has changed, please contact us on the contact page and send a message explaining the correction or change by giving reference to the subject.
If You Have Questions About Privacy
For privacy questions regarding our website, you can contact us on our contact page.
What our learners say
I would like to thank the Berlitz Ankara family for believing in me and always supporting me in this process with great patience and devotion, even though I always gave up saying I can't speak, I forgot, I can't make it happen. Wait for me London!Gülay
Both the educational staff and the tutors were helpful, courteous, and result-oriented. I completely got what I expected from the course. I advanced my speaking, which was the most difficult fundamental skill for me to improve.Furkan
From the administration to the two teachers I worked with, I found great professionalism and quality. Thus, I had improved my knowledge from basic to a very good levelUmut
Find out more
Fill in the form below so we can reach you to answer your questions and better inform you.