When you inquire about building your language skills with Berlitz, you’ll follow a few steps so we can define your learning path to ensure you’ll reach the correct proficiency level. So you can quickly progress towards your goals.
The Berlitz Learning Cycle is designed to act as a quality assurance tool for you as you progress through your studies. This is how the cycle works;
- Getting to know your needs — We’ll find out your situation, your specific goals, your proficiency level and what you want to achieve.
- Explaining your program options — Once we understand your aims, we’ll clearly explain the training options that would suit you the best and how they can help you achieve your goals.
- Orientation — We’ll explain how it all works and help you get started. You’ll meet your language instructors, get to know your way around the learning center, receive your program materials, and learn about our platforms.
- Reviewing your progress — We’ll check you’re on the right path to achieving your learning goals, successfully retaining what you learn and give you any extra learning support you need to embrace your new language and culture with confidence.
- Testing your achievements — We’ll measure your understanding and skills so you can see how much you’ve progressed before moving to the next level.
- Certifying your achievements — You’ll receive a certificate to celebrate your accomplishments!
- Progressing to the next level — We’ll check you’re happy with your achievements and advance you to the next language proficiency level.
I would like to thank the Berlitz Ankara family for believing in me and always supporting me in this process with great patience and devotion, even though I always gave up saying I can't speak, I forgot, I can't make it happen. Wait for me London!Gülay
Both the educational staff and the tutors were helpful, courteous, and result-oriented. I completely got what I expected from the course. I advanced my speaking, which was the most difficult fundamental skill for me to improve.Furkan
From the administration to the two teachers I worked with, I found great professionalism and quality. Thus, I had improved my knowledge from basic to a very good levelUmut
Find out more
Fill in the form below so we can reach you to answer your questions and better inform you.